We ask that all guests observe and uphold the mission of the House: “The House of the Redeemer is an oasis of serenity, a place apart, within the City of New York providing worship, hospitality, and spiritual renewal.”
- No unregistered guests are permitted on the guest room floors.
- We ask that all guests respect the presence of others when in the common areas of the House; this applies to personal attire as well as behavior. Please dress appropriately.
- There is no smoking permitted in the House.
- No recreational drugs or alcohol are permitted on the guest floors.
- No pets allowed in guest rooms.
- The general rule of the House is quiet after 11 pm.
- Keys must be returned upon checking out. If keys are lost or otherwise not returned, a charge of $50.00 per set will be incurred.
- All guests are respectfully reminded that we are a small staff and that “we are all servants here.” Guests are asked to keep their rooms, and the bathrooms, clean and tidy. When checking out, please vacate your room by 11 am. We would appreciate your assisting the housekeeping staff by stripping the linens from the bed before your departure.